In my opinion, you can’t beat hot chocolate at Christmas time. There’s just something about a Christmas mug filled with hot chocolate and topped with whipped cream and mini marshmallows.
These hot chocolate stirrers are such a neat thing to make. Whether you are an adult or have little ones at home, these stirrers are such a fun and easy thing to make. They are also a great Christmas gift as you can personalise the toppings to suit each person. I hope you enjoy!
Gluten Free Hot Chocolate Stirrers
- 375g Milk Chocolate
- 50g Mini Marshmallows
- Christmas Sprinkles/100s of 1000s
- 6 Wooden Spoons
- 6 Espresso Paper Cups or Cupcake cases
- Melt your milk chocolate in a heatproof bowl.
- Spoon 2/3 tablespoons of your melted chocolate into your paper cups.
- Top with marshmallows, sprinkles or candy canes.
- Place one wooden spoon upright in each cup, then allow the chocolate stirrers to set for 1-2 hours.
- Once set, peel the paper cup away from the chocolate stirrers and dispose of the paper cups or cupcake cases.
- Warm your chosen milk, then pour into the cup you want to drink from.
- Now place your hot chocolate stirrer in the milk and begin to gently stir, until the chocolate has melted.
- Now enjoy!